Sunday 6 December 2020

Good Morning My Dearest Friends in the Lord.

 Good Morning My Dearest Friends in the Lord. 

I really want to appreciate all your patience, tolerance and understanding towards the daily reflection I share with you. I know how much time it may have cost you to daily accommodate this little Words of God and how much you desire to still receive it. I kindly plead for your patience as there will be break for few days, because I have to embark on retreat for few days. I will surely keep you in prayers. Do have a blessed week ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Homily For Thursday Sixth Week of Eastertide Year B, The Solemnity of Ascension,13th May, 2024

  Readings: Acts1:1-11; Ps. 47; Eph. 4:1-13; Mark 16:15-20 Fr. Emmanuel Emenike  Onyia. ASCENSION OF THE LORD A CONFIRMATION OF THE REALITY ...